Business Continuity & Risk Associate
Salary £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 financial-services Wrexham Wrexham GB GBP 30000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Business Continuity & Risk Associate As an integral part of the risk management team you will be identifying, measuring and managing key risk types including credit, market, liquidity and operational, in all processes, activities and systems
Managing the business continuity life-cycle for a portfolio of areas across product lines, support units and facilities, you will perform related crisis management planning, testing and activation duties.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of operational Resilience Plans
- Analyse and report on resiliency risk, based on key performance indicators, key risk indicators and bench marked industry standards and targets.
- Support the collaboration with other risk areas on effective identification and reporting of organisational risk
- Help to identify areas where automation solutions can support increased efficiency and drive improvements in performance
- Stay abreast of new technology, business, industry, and operational developments and support the application of newly acquired knowledge to the department’s capabilities.
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behaviour
- Serve as crisis response team member, supporting an effective enterprise-wide crisis response.
Ideally you will hold leadership or crisis management experience in a similar business continuity or risk related field