Regulatory/Compliance Consultant (Perm)
Consultant Michael Alexander
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 consultancy London London GB GBP 50000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Key Responsibilities. * Responsible for presenting findings to the client and produce written reports on remedial actions; * Interfacing with clients including identifying creative solutions; * Stay abreast of emerging regulatory themes which create opportunity for future business and to develop product; * Maintain current technical knowledge in relation to changes with FCA, PRA and EU rules and guidance In terms of * key changes and ensure this is communicated effectively * Continually improving the team operating environment and working practices; * Be recognised by clients as an expert in their area and; * Build awareness and collaboration within the legal partnership
- Able to demonstrate recognised industry experience;
- Excellent knowledge of current and evolving regulatory priorities and areas of focus regulations, principally in the EU and UK;
- A sound understanding of regulatory frameworks within the EU and UK;
- An adaptable and flexible thinker, capable of broadening horizons to meet new challenges;
- Recognised by clients as a trusted adviser;
- Demonstrable programme management skills with the ability to run multiple projects;
- Ability to present results to clients in a variety of formats, including written reports, power point and project management tools and;
- Able to influence internal/external clients and colleagues.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please do get in touch directly on email@example.com or click the link to apply.