Quality Assurance Analyst - Leeds
Salary £20,000 - £21,500 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 banking Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 2HL GBP 20000 21500 21500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading professional services firm is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join its operations in Leeds. Forming part of the compliance team and reporting into the Compliance & Conduct Manager, the purpose of the role will be to perform quality assurance scoring against an agreed conduct risk framework for dealing with potentially vulnerable customers in the collections process.
Key duties include:
- Perform quality assurance scoring for clients
- Analyse calls and compare them with the conduct risk framework to ensure adherence to this
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints
- Ensure that the three lines of defence framework in collections and recoveries remains fit for purpose
- Help monitor the changing regulatory landscape to escalate any future requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record performing in a QA role within a financial services or legal background
- High client service ethic with good file and case management skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, relationship building and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a long established and growing company with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.