MLRO - Boutique Private Bank
Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 financial-services London London GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A boutique Private Bank is looking for an experienced MLRO to support their expanding Compliance & Financial Crime team. They are looking for someone with broad experience across Financial Crime ideally from within another Private Bank.
This family owned Private Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with deep understanding of Financial Crime matters from another Private Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
MLRO key responsibilities:
- Providing Financial Crime advice to the business accordingly
- Reviewing and providing advice on transactions and products
- Escalating transactions and issues where appropriate
- Drafting and reviewing polices and procedures resulting from regulatory developments
- Identifying weaknesses and risks and developing new policies and procedures resulting from developments in the business
- Ensuring all relevant compliance guidance or policies are kept up to date and in line with business and regulatory developments
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments effecting the Financial Crime business
- Deep understanding and broad knowledge of Financial Crime issues
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
- Ideally Private banking experience
If you would be interested in this MLRO opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson – Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098261.