Compliance Coding - Charles River
Salary £400 - £550 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 financial-services London London GB GBP 400 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Investment Manager is looking for an experienced Compliance Rule Coder to support their expanding Investment Management team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across Coding and Charles River.
The Global Investment Manager is seeking someone to join their London office with Coding experience from another Investment Manager ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Compliance Rule Coding key responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing any queries raised on Compliance rule Coding in Charles River
- Reviewing and providing advice on Guideline reports and making sure they are up to the required standard
- Escalating transactions and issues where appropriate
- Identifying weaknesses and risks and developing new policies and procedures resulting from developments in the business
- Ensuring all relevant compliance guidance or policies are kept up to date and in line with business and regulatory developments
- Sound operational knowledge of Rule Coding
- Familiarity with Charles River platform
- Strong understanding of regulatory rules including but not limited to UCITS
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Rule Coding opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson – Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098261.