Financial Crime Associate
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 banking Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As part of a new vision for the coming years a large financial organisation here in Manchester are looking to bring on a Financial Crime Associate.
About the role:
You will cover a range of areas within the team such as - ABC, Sanctions, KYC etc.. which will allow you to broaden your skill set, whilst working closely with SME's, other associates and senior management to help develop out the function.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Solid understanding of relevant AML, client due diligence and on-boarding policies.
- The ability to think objectively when resolving problems and handling queries or referrals.
- Strong attention to detail, a flexible working approach, and a calm logical thinking style.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, allowing you to effectively engage with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies
- Sound knowledge of operational approaches to process controls and work flows
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
This role is perfect if you're looking for a new career opportunity to broaden your skill set and be part of an exciting growth plan for the years to come with real opportunity for progression within this field.