Financial Crime Senior Manager
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 banking Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large financial services organisation here in Manchester, are looking for Financial Crime Senior Manager to join their team as part of their vision for growth for the coming years.
About the role:
You will lead a growing financial crime team, developing and maintaing financial crime frameworks.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills, knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 4 years people management experience within an area of financial crime
- Experience across a number of areas within financial crime is highly desirable, i.e. AML, CTF, Fraud, Sanctions, PEPs, ABC and Market Abuse
- Experience influencing key stakeholders to help better shape an organisations capabilities against financial crime
- Experience conducting Financial Crime risk assessments and reviews ensuring the continued effectiveness of arrangements for preventing and detecting financial crime which includes Fraud, AML, Bribery and corruption & Terrorist Financing/Financial Sanctions.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant financial crime regulations standards and rules
- Demonstrable experience of successful development, implementation and continuous improvement of risk management strategies, policies and frameworks across an organisation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to instil a culture of responsible risk management
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, please do apply today.