Trade Surveillance Officer
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-23 banking London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global investment bank is looking for a Trade Surveillance Officer to join their growing team based in the City of London.
The Trade Surveillance Officer will be expected to complete day to day surveillance responsibilities and have a thorough understanding of various regulations. Competitive pay and fantastic location in London.
Trade Surveillance Officer responsibilities:
- Surveillance, particularly trade, across a range of asset classes within the markets business
- Escalation when potential market abuse is identified
- Submission of SARs as necessary to the regulator
- Experience in a compliance Trade Surveillance role
- Good knowledge of Credit, Equities and derivatives products
- Knowledge of MAR & MiFID II, Volcker, Dodd Frank
- Knowledge of Market conduct Risk
If you're interested in applying, please get in touch with Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8358