Compliance Executive, Asset Management
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 banking UK Robert Walters
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a dynamic and growing entrepreneurial asset manager. You will be based in the London head office and work with a global compliance team across the US, Asia, and Europe. The role will be a varied and interesting role covering areas of the firm’s investment guidelines and compliance monitoring programme as well as ad hoc projects and matters where required.
- Assist with investment guidelines/investment restriction monitoring and breaches, as well as investigating when needed
- Assist with other elements of the compliance monitoring programme, including periodic reviews, market abuse, best execution, personal account dealing, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the compliance team on other projects and ad hoc matters as required
- Three to six years of compliance experience within asset management or top investment bank
- UCITS and/or AIFMD experience and knowledge
- Guideline/investment restriction monitoring