Compliance Manager – Investment Management
Salary £80,000 - £95,000 per annum + Full company benefits
Consultant William McCoppin
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-05-31 financial-services UK Robert Walters
We are currently working with a reputable Global Asset Manager in London looking for a Regulatory Compliance generalist to join the UK Compliance function on a fixed term basis.
We are currently working with a reputable Global Asset Manager in London for a Regulatory Compliance generalist to join the UK Compliance function on a fixed term basis.
A key requirement for this role is regulatory horizon scanning, keeping abreast of current regulatory developments in the markets. This role will also require the individual to take control leading internal regulatory projects such as SM&CR, post Brexit positioning and business development projects.
Other responsibilities include;
- Support across all aspects of Compliance
- Reviewing global regulations impacting the business
- Co-ordination of fund and regulatory reporting to ensure deliverables are met
- Advising on marketing rules and requirements globally
- Reviewing Compliance policies and procedures
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders
Knowledge, technical skills and expertise
- Investment Management experience
- Exposure to and in-depth awareness of AIFMD, UCITS, MiFiD
- Knowledge and/or awareness of Cayman, Irish and Australian regulation helpful
- Compliance generalist experience is essential
- Experience leading regulatory projects
- Strong understanding of regulations
This is a 12-14 month fixed term contract, salary up to £95,000 plus benefits.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org