Regulatory Compliance Officer
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 financial-services London London GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Regulatory Compliance professional to support their expanding Central Compliance team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across UK Regulations.
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with strong UK Regulation experience from another Investment Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Compliance Officers key responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures resulting from regulatory developments
- Identifying weaknesses and risks and developing new policies and procedures resulting from developments in the business
- Ensuring all relevant compliance guidance or policies are kept up to date and in line with business and regulatory developments
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments effecting UK regulations
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand, maintain and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Central Compliance opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.email@example.com or 0207 509 8261.