Financial Crime Training Support Analyst
Salary £350 - £480 per day
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 financial-services London London GB GBP 350 480 480 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Training Support Analyst contract position with a City based Retail Bank.
- Identify new or updated training needs for both business and technology competencies
- Develop and agree implementation of training and communication plans with stakeholders
- Support the development and facilitate the training of processes with stakeholders to make sure that identified Financial Crime training needs are met
- Deliver training, for example, to support train the trainer sessions for Partners within their respective areas of responsibility e.g. BUCFs, Business Units, and Central Functions.
- Support key stakeholders in delivering training within their respective areas of responsibility e.g. BUCFs, Business Units, and Central Functions.
- Support oversight implementation, embedding and effectiveness of training, providing Senior Management with concise and accurate reports and required action plans to correct any identified issues.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in developing and implementing face to face training programmes
- Experience in delivering training in various formats
- Experience in AML/financial crime prevention (fraud prevention experience not required)
- Experience of tracking Regulatory changes / guidance and industry best practice to make sure training is compliant.
- Experience of supporting financial crime change programmes
- Experience across lines of defence in financial crime
- Experience operating within a geographically distributed team
- Experience working in Financial crime BAU teams, as permanent or interim, desirable but not essential
For more information, please send in your most up to date CV to email@example.com