Senior Compliance Advisory Officer - Capital Markets
Salary £700 - £900 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 financial-services London London GB GBP 700 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Capital Markets Advisory professional to support their expanding Advisory team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across Futures, Commodities and Treasury Management with particular emphasis on Commodities.
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with Capital Markets experience from another Investment Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Senior Compliance Advisory Officer’s key responsibilities:
- Providing Compliance advice with respect to the private side business accordingly
- Reviewing and providing advice on transactions and products
- Escalating transactions and issues where appropriate
- Drafting and reviewing polices and procedures resulting from regulatory developments
- Identifying weaknesses and risks and developing new policies and procedures resulting from developments in the business
- Ensuring all relevant compliance guidance or policies are kept up to date and in line with business and regulatory developments
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments effecting the private side business
- Sound operational knowledge of one or more relevant product groups (e.g. Futures, Commodities or Treasury Management)
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Capital Markets Advisory opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.email@example.com or 02075098261.