2nd line Monitoring Controls Officer (AVP)
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant George Turner
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 banking London London GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Well known European Bank based in London is seeking a Monitoring Controls Officer to execute reviews across various business lines.
2nd line monitoring position based at a well know European bank in London, seeking an Assistant Vice President to join the team and conduct reviews across various business lines.
Looking for someone that has an understanding of markets and banking (public & private side), appreciations for testing and controls frameworks and finally can execute.
They like to hire hands on people that are happy to operate in a flat structure - covering both Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime (Fin Crime experience isn't required).
- Working knowledge of Compliance and FCC regulations (MiFID II, EMIR, Volcker, DFA, CASS, Financial Crime)
- Current or recent experience within Capital Markets and Investment Banking operations and products
- Solid experience of delivering Compliance Monitoring reviews covering regulatory compliance and FCC Risks
Other skills / competencies:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Etc)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Project Managment skills and experience.
If you're interested in learning more, please apply via this job advert or email your CV to email@example.com