EMEA COO – Compliance 2nd Level Controls (Associate/VP)
Consultant George Turner
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 banking London London GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
New role sitting within the 3 lines of defence, specifically focused on the 2nd line. The team are responsible for executing reviews across the banks entities; this role is a COO position within that function. Based in London
Sitting within the 2nd line of defence, this new role is specifically looking at executing reviews across the banks entities. This role is a COO position and knowledge of all 3 lines will be beneficial. Based in London
- Experience of change, MI, governance
- Dealing with a range variety of stakeholders
- Ability to attend forums, be a voice for the monitoring & testing team
- Provide meaningful MI and ensure there are synergies globally
- Oversight of two trainees
- Monthly reporting, ensuring the team are delivering reviews as expected
The ideal candidate will be pragmatic, have project management skills and understands compliance reviews. They need to be technologically comfortable working with PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint.
Paying up to £80,000, unable to sponsor at this time.
If interested in learning more, please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com