Compliance Analyst - Lancashire
Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 financial-services Bolton Lancashire GB GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services business is currently looking for a Compliance Analyst to join its growing business in Lancashire. You will be involved in assisting the compliance team in ensuring the business continues to meet its regulatory responsibilities. You will support the compliance manager by undertaking compliance monitoring and preparing reports to management. This will involve working with clients and working on projects.
- Maintain key compliance spreadsheets and registers
- Undertake KYC and AML checks in line with the company's financial crime policies
- To identify areas for improvement within existing processes and procedures
- Undertake monitoring and analysis of regulatory change and assessing the potential impact on the business
You will have/be:
- Previous generalist compliance experience rather than just once niche area e.g. KYC/AML
- Strong numeric and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve and deal with complex queries
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.