Compliance Governance/MI Reporting, Asset Manager
Salary £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 banking City of London London 10 Fenchurch Avenue GB EC3M 5BN GBP 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am working on an exciting opportunity with a leading UK asset manager for a new hire in their compliance team. You will need to have a strong technical ability in streamlining and automating reports, so advanced Excel/VBA knowledge will be required. Experience with Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, Saas, or Tableau will also be helpful. Stakeholder management and strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Design, develop and maintain 'tools' to support the collation of data from multiple sources in varying formats to facilitate the efficient and accurate production of reporting/MI (largely manual at present).
- Contribute to the function to ensure that the team has appropriate processes and procedures in order to deliver high quality services.
- Support the production of relevant management information in relation to activities performed by the function.
- Share learning across the team and support the training of other team members.
- Recent experience of designing interactive Dashboards' using PowerBI, QlikView, Cognos, Saas, Business Objects, or Tableau
- Proven delivery of MS Office tools and processes to streamline and enhance reporting and MI
- Attention to detail
- Ability to conceptualise complex issues and engage with both business and technology stakeholders