Consultancy Firm - Compliance Officer - Buy-Side
Consultant George Turner
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-20 consultancy City of London London GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Global consultancy firm seeking a Senior Compliance Consultant to join the Regulatory Consulting team. A background in Investment Management or payments space ideal.
This well know global consultancy firm is looking to bring on a Senior Compliance Consultant who can advise Buy-Side and/or payments firms on policies and procedures and interpreting updates from the FCA. Competitive pay and room for growth into a more senior role. Background in Regulatory Compliance a must.
Senior Compliance Consultant key responsibilities:
- Complete project based assignments
- Maintain current technical knowledge in relation to changes with FCA rules and guidance
- Meet prospective clients, create business plans and win new business.
- At least three years within a compliance environment, ideally within investment management, Broking, FCA or consulting role
- Good knowledge of the FCA and PRA handbooks
- Good understanding of the following regulations; AIFMD, CRD, UCITS, SMCR AML, MiFID and FATCA
- Willing to travel to clients (mainly London but some International)
If you wish to learn more and feel your current experience is suited to this role, please contact George Turner on 0207 509 8165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org