FMCG - Compliance Officer - NW London
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant George Turner
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-05-20 fmcg London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A bespoke drinks company is seeking a Compliance Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. Based in London, competitive salary and good benefits to match. Experience in FMCG essential.
The client is one of the leading companies within the high end drinks sector and they're seeking a competent Compliance Officer to join their growing business. Experience within the Food & Drinks Sector would be advantageous. Based in London.
This role will have coverage across the group and will ensure full compliance with all local, national and international rules and regulations.
The role holder will review, design and improve on current business practices to meet standard compliance and governance requirements.
Compliance Officer responsibilities:
- Evaluate and mitigate risks affecting the business
- Keeping up to date with industry and compliance changes, HMRC regulations, AML, HACCP, etc
- Draft, modify and implement company policies and regularly update
Key skills and experience:
- 5 years within regulatory compliance
- Recent FMCG (food/drinks) industry experience
- Knowledge of BRC, HACCP and HMRC regulations
- Degree or equivalent qualification
If you feel your current experience is suited to this role and interested to learn more, please apply for the role on here or email email@example.com