Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 banking London London GB GBP 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Top Tier One Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Advisory professional to support their expanding Advisory team within financial services. This will include being involved in a wide range of initiatives across the Compliance space, the role will demand regular interaction within Compliance as well as with Front Office and Infrastructure functions within the Bank.
Private Side Advisory key responsibilities:
- Providing advice and assistance on the application of rules and policies, to specific transactions/deals, and general business activities based on an understanding of business strategies and product lines – including; Structured Finance (Trade Finance and Export Finance preferred) and Credit Trading.
- Providing relevant guidance in respect of Anti-trust matters relating to Structured Finance (Trade Finance and Export Finance preferred) and Credit Trading).
- Providing advice in accordance with regulatory requirements and/or local/global policies and procedures.
- Ensuring ongoing knowledge and a familiarity with business products and keeping up to date with relevant industry compliance issues and solutions.
- Understanding advisory compliance strategies and delivering them.
- General understanding of the Global transaction Business - Trade Finance business (is preferred).
- Strong product knowledge in the Structured Finance business (Trade export and Commodity financing is preferred), and Credit trading - including loan trading (preferred).
- Experience in the provision of Compliance support to The Structured finance business (Trade export and Commodity financing is preferred), and Credit trading (including loan trading).
- A good understanding of Anti-trust law and experience advising procedure businesses on Anti-trust matters.
- A familiarity with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other relevant regulatory regimes
If you would be interested in this Compliance Advisory position, please contact Lewis Roman on email@example.com or 0207 509 8231.