Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-23 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Investment Assistant – Birmingham We are currently looking for a permanent Investment Assistant for business in Central Birmingham. Open to experience; there is training available for someone with financial services experience but in another role currently, however equally the business is open to someone holding a CISI qualification with an investment background. Salary can be discussed depending on experience, working Monday – Friday.
Duties for the Investment Assistant will include:
• Supporting the Customer Relationship team with managing client relationships when required
• Collating information from clients to ensure correct investment advice is accurate
• Working with the wider team to ensure the production of excellent information, letters and reports
• Investment administrative duties as required
• Producing investment proposals / schemes for new and existing clients
• Ensuring compliance and internal procedures are adhered too
Essential skills of the Investment Assistant:
• Organised, able to work under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.