Risk and Compliance Specialist
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 financial-services Stratford-upon-Avon Warwickshire GB GBP 35000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with an established Financial Service organisation based in Stratford-upon-Avon for a Risk and Compliance Specialist to manage and control risk and compliance oversight activities to ensure implementation of effective risk and quality frameworks.
The Risk and Compliance Specialist will maintain client asset compliance.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal and external business stakeholders, to ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Plan, perform and report upon first line client asset oversight and risk assurance reviews to provide assurance over key regulatory compliance risks.
- Advise on and influence controls, process improvements and good practice to ensure compliance with client asset CASS requirements
- Identify gaps and advise appropriate course of action to remedy, thereby maintaining the integrity of the risk and compliance framework and improve the quality, value and efficiency of output.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports (as applicable) in order to maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their full potential.
- Timely and accurate reconciliation reviews and production of regulatory returns to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Risk and Compliance Specialist will possess excellent experience of working in a compliance position within the financial services industry and knowledge of client asset regulations is preferable CASS. You will have excellent analytical skills to ensure accurate client asset oversight is provided to the business. You will have a strong track record of influencing stakeholders and ideally possess a relevant professional qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Warwickshire area. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org