Card Scheme Compliance Co-ordinator
Consultant George Turner
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 financial-services London London GB GBP 25000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Leading global provider of payment solutions seeking a Card Scheme Compliance Co-ordinator to join their team. Competitive pay, good exposure within Compliance and great working culture.
This global provider of payment solutions has recently set up a new area within the business and is seeking a Card Scheme Compliance Co-ordinator.
This role will sit within the Risk & Compliance team and report into the Global Head. They're seeking someone who is a self starter and has a thorough understanding of Card Schemes Rules and Regulations.
Card Scheme Compliance Co-ordinator responsibilities:
- Undertake analysis of Card Schemes communications and provide summary of changes of scheme rules and regulations
- maintain library of all Card Scheme communications
- Assimilating all the information coming in from the Card Schemes
- 1-2 years payments experience, specifically from a payment processing, e-commerce and digital wallet environment
- Experience of Card Schemes (Mastercard and Visa) rules and regulations
- Analytical skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office
If you would be interested in this Card Scheme Compliance Co-ordinator opportunity, please contact George Turner on email@example.com or 0207 509 8165.