Financial Crime Assurance Manager
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 banking London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading global investment bank is looking to bring on board a Financial Crime Assurance Manager to join its global Financial Crime Assurance team in London.
About the role:
As Financial Crime Assurance Manager you will assist in the end-to-end management of financial crime risk by assessing the adequacy of the bank's FCC controls, processes and procedures. You will be required to contribute to assurance reviews across multiple business lines and regions, using your expertise to assess the effectiveness of financial crime risk managements activitities across the bank.
- Contribute to the execution of assurance activities, ensuring that all relevant standards, policies and procedures remain fit for purpose and are subject to continuous assessment.
- Escalate significant control deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Proactively monitor financial crime risks (AML, AB&C or Sanctions) to identify key emerging trends and themes to identify assurance review topics.
- Support the monitoring and closure of key financial crime issues and actions identified by the Assurance function or other stakeholders such as regulators.
- Ad hoc assurance projects
- 3+ years financial crime assurance / audit experience within financial services (ideally banking or consultancy with exposure to banking)
- Strong knowledge of financial crime risk across all disciplines (AML, ABC, Sanctions, Fraud)
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders on large multi-disciplinary projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonmously, where required
If this role is of interest to you or may be of interest to anyone you know, please do get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02075098743