Fixed Income Compliance Advisory
Salary £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 02 February 2019 2019-02-022019-04-03 financial-services London London GB GBP 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A growing Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Fixed Income Compliance Advisory professional to join their business.
The role will be supporting the Fixed Income Compliance Advisory team focused on FX and Rates in particular. The business have a lean team therefore exposure to the business will be significant.
Fixed Income Compliance Advisory responsibilities:
- Provide compliance advice to the fixed income markets business
- Focus on FX and Rates businesses - being a key point of contact
- Remain abreast of regulatory developments and provide training where necessary
- Excellent markets knowledge, focused on Fixed Income
- Be able to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders
- Keen interest in financial services and financial markets
If you would be interested in this Fixed Income Compliance Advisory role then please do get in touch with Emily Pearce on email@example.com or 0207 509 8358.