Independent Asset Manager - Compliance Officer
Salary £200 - £400 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-03 financial-services London London GB GBP 200 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An independent global Asset Manager is looking for a Compliance professional to support their expanding team in financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across the Asset Management sector.
The independent global Asset Manager is seeking someone to join their London office with generalist experience from another Asset Manager ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Compliance Officer key responsibilities:
- Implementation and ongoing development of the businesses risk-based Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Review and approve the firm's financial promotions, and other marketing materials
- Work with fund administrators to compile regular reports for the board
- Ensure that the firm and its staff are appropriately registered with relevant authorities
- Compile ad-hoc and periodic reports for the firm’s regulators and clients
- Experience working in the asset management industry
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Compliance opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8261.