Consultant George Turner
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 financial-services London London GB GBP 55000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I'm working with one of the top financial groups globally who are seeking a Control Room / Private Side Advisory to join their team. The role will be Assistant Vice President level (AVP) with a competitive salary, based in London.
This top bank is looking for an additional headcount for the EMEA Control Room who will ensure effective and timely day to day control room functions. This role will be at Assistant Vice President level with a competitive salary. Furthermore, the role will include Private Side Advisory for the Global Corporate and Investment Bank. The advisory aspect will look specifically at Structure Finance, Leverage Finance / Strategic Advisory, Capital Markets and M&A. Role will be based in London.
Control Room AVP responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring the firm's Chinese Walls / wall crossings / flow of non-public information.
- Undertake Conflict of interest clearance and management
- Review research and market commentary
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert, taking responsibility for the production and inputting of relevant information into the Compliance Programme
- Participate in the conduct of internal and external enquiries and investigations as necessary
- Previous Control Room experience / exposure to a Control Room environment or Private Side Compliance Advisory position (essential)
- Background in Financial Services (preferably Investment Banking).
- Strong understanding and knowledge of banking products and UK regulatory environment
- Good understanding of Risk, Compliance and Controls.
- Degree or equivalent educated
Unable to accept candidates who require sponsorship at present.
If you would be interested in this Control Room AVP opportunity, please contact George Turner on firstname.lastname@example.org