Compliance Monitoring & Testing
Salary £80,000 - £110,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 financial-services London London GB GBP 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a compliance monitoring and testing professional to join their business. They are looking for someone with a broad understanding across banking – including both markets and investment banking.
The role will be based in London, in a small team that have full coverage across the bank. The team are responsible for conducting reviews to ensure appropriate controls are in place to mitigate risk.
Compliance Monitoring & Testing responsibilities:
- Engaging with key stakeholder to plan testing activity
- Performing reviews in line with the companies methodology
- Regularly attend meetings and committees to ensure standards and issue developments are communicated to the business
- Work collaboratively with wider testing teams who have coverage of other areas including Financial Crime
- Potentially manage a small team depending on experience
- Compliance testing or internal audit experience
- Understanding of markets and investment banking
- Working knowledge of regulations – FCA, PRA and wider global regulators
- Analytical skills and inquisitive mindset
If you are interested in this Compliance Monitoring & Testing role then please do get in touch with Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8358.