Regulatory Change Director
Salary £110,000 - £130,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 financial-services London London GB GBP 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a Regulatory Change Director to join their business in London. The role will have full responsibility for coverage of the horizon scanning and regulatory interpretation teams.
The Global Investment Bank is looking for someone with a strong understanding of Markets that can apply regulation to this area of the business. You will be responsible for a small team.
Regulatory Change Director responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the Regulatory Change framework
- Develop a robust governance structure around regulatory risk identification
- Utilise and develop automated tracking systems for risk and controls
- Engage with relevant stakeholders across the business to keep them updated on new regulations
- Management of a small team covering horizon scanning and interpretations
- Deep experience within Regulatory Change – implementing a compliance risk framework
- Knowledge of both UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Subject matter expert across wholesale banking and markets
- Exceptional leadership capability, able to manage and drive a growing team
If you would be interested in this Regulatory Change Director role, please contact Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8358.