Product Governance Consultant
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 financial-services London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Product Governance Consultant - Tier One Investment Bank Our client, a Tier One Investment bank with global market presence, is looking to recruit a strong Product Governance professional.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing MI reporting on products/initiatives approved to relevant forums, committees and stakeholders as required.
- Maintaining new products/initiatives tracker including tracking all conditional approvals to completion.
- Documenting and facilitating the decision-making process and providing the meeting documentation to members of the EMEA NIC ahead of the meeting.
- Maintaining Governance Policies and Procedures.
Essential skills required:
- Knowledge of MiFID II Product Governance requirements
- Demonstrated organizational, time and project management skills.
- Experience with the functioning of committees and corporate governance and presenting reports and briefings to a senior executive audience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a permanent opportunity, competitive salary available paying up to £65,000 per annum.
For more information regarding this Product Governance Consultant opportunity please send in your most updated CV: email@example.com