Compliance Monitoring Officer
Salary £28,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-15 banking Liverpool GB GBP 28000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new opportunity has arisen at one of the largest wealth management firms in the UK. Due to a period of sustained growth for the company, they are seeking an experienced Compliance Monitoring Officer to join. If you are looking for a new career challenge within compliance, this role may be for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- An awareness of and the ability to review and interpret regulations, specifically FCA.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind-set, enjoys taking a hands on approach to problem solving
- Capable of demonstrating initiative whilst working to fulfil a complex workload and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience working in a compliance monitoring officer role highly desirable
- Good knowledge of business core systems (RID, Illumas, Account Opening system) is desirable.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Access
- Proven accuracy and numeracy skills with experience in report writing
- Ability to interact at senior levels within the company
- Hard working with a professional, mature and flexible approach
- Good organisation and co-ordination skills
If you feel this matches your skill set please apply today.