Fixed Income Compliance Advisory Officer
Salary £650 - £750 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 13 January 2019 2019-01-132019-02-12 financial-services London London GB GBP 650 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Markets Advisory professional to support their expanding Advisory team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across products with particular emphasis on Fixed Income.
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with Fixed Income experience from another Investment Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Markets Advisory key responsibilities:
- Providing Compliance advice with respect to the Fixed Income business accordingly
- Reviewing and providing advice on transactions and products
- Escalating transactions and issues where appropriate
- Drafting and reviewing polices and procedures resulting from regulatory developments
- Identifying weaknesses and risks and developing new policies and procedures resulting from developments in the business
- Ensuring all relevant compliance guidance or policies are kept up to date and in line with business and regulatory developments
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments effecting the private side business
- Sound operational knowledge of Fixed Income
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
This is a 6 month contracting opportunity, competitive day rates on offer dependent on experience. Please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.email@example.com or 0207 509 8261.