Compliance Analyst - Lancashire
Salary £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 financial-services Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 27000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading financial services business is currently looking for a Compliance Analysts to join its growing business in Lancashire. You will be involved in assisting the compliance team in ensuring the business continues to meet its regulatory responsibilities. You will support the compliance manager by undertaking compliance monitoring and preparing reports to management. This will involve working with clients and working on projects.
- Maintain key compliance spreadsheets and registers
- Undertake KYC and AML checks in line with the company's financial crime policies
- To identify areas for improvement within existing processes and procedures
- Undertake monitoring and analysis of regulatory change and assessing the potential impact on the business
You Will have/be:
- Previous compliance experience
- Strong numeric and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve and deal with complex queries
- Experience within fund management/investment management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.