Portfolio Compliance - Investment Guidelines
Salary £550 - £700 per day
Consultant William McCoppin
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 financial-services London London GB GBP 550 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client, a global investment manager, offering unique investment solutions, is looking to recruit a Portfolio Compliance Manager to oversee its investment mandates in accordance with their investment guidelines.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring investment guidelines are effectively monitored using Aladdin
- Assisting with the coding and review of investment restrictions in Aladdin.
- Provide advice on pre-trade violations in conjunction with the wider compliance business
- Undertaking the daily overnight violation compliance monitoring process
- Resolving client third party administrator and custodian queries regarding potential breaches.
- Providing periodic client portfolio compliance statements in a timely fashion to client service teams
Knowledge and experience required
- Investment management experience is essential
- Working knowledge of investment restrictions monitoring using Aladdin or any other investment restrictions software
- Good understanding of regulations relating to investment restrictions e.g. UCITS, Investment Companies Act
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Pro-active attitude who can work collaboratively
This is an initial six-month contract with the view to extend. Competitive daily rates depending on experience, £550-£700 per day.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Portfolio Compliance Manager - Investment Guidelines.