Salary £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 30000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Compliance Administrator to ensure implementation of the firms compliance policies and undertakes specific checks and controls to ensure all departments are compliant.
- Undertake daily and periodic compliance monitoring reviews to ensure controls are being followed
- Assist in implementation of compliance policy and regulators rules
- Dealing with day to day compliance queries relating to FCA's rulebook
- Interpret COBS and CASS rules
- Assist in preparation of plans for compliance function
- Assist in analysis of errors and identification of breaches
- Act as a point of reference within the business
- Develop a strong and up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements
The Compliance Administrator will have experience of having worked in a Compliance Administrator, Analyst or supporting role within a financial services business. You will possess a strong understanding of regulatory compliance risk.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org