VP, Alternatives Compliance, Asset Management
Salary £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-08 banking London London 70 Victoria St, Westminster, London GB SW1E 6SQ GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a senior advisory position reporting into the Head of Compliance and focused on the alternatives business, which covers private equity, real estate, and infrastructure. You will need to have in depth regulatory compliance experience and a solution focused ethos.
- Fund compliance support
- Ad hoc advice on regulatory and general issues relating to a broad range of compliance-related issues, including in relation to AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID II rules
- Keep up-to-date of regulatory developments, how these affect Asset Management and partner the business in implementing any amendments;
- Maintain current expertise in the regulatory environment and key developments and provide support in advising the AM businesses and Compliance colleagues globally on applicable regulatory developments.
- Working knowledge of compliance in alternative funds, and the asset management industry in general
- Prior experience in Alternatives, AIFMD and the distribution of funds
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and an ability to influence senior stakeholders and colleagues