1LoD Compliance Assurance Officer
Salary £300 - £450 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-04 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading Investment and Corporate Bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Assurance professional to support their expanding Risk and Compliance team. They are looking for someone with broad experience across the 1LoD, Compliance and Financial Crime.
The leading Investment and Corporate Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with 1LoD experience from another Investment or Corporate Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Compliance Assurance key responsibilities:
- Embedding a 1LoD structure and framework across EMEA
- Support the business with regulatory change
- Risk reporting to committees
- Maintenance of the G&E register
- Risk assessments across Compliance & Financial Crime
- 1st and 2nd line experience from within another Investment or Corporate Bank
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Compliance opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.email@example.com or 0207 509 8261.