Senior Compliance Private Side Advisory Officer
Salary £500 - £650 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Private Side Advisory professional to support their expanding Advisory team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across M&A and ECM with particular emphasis on DCM.
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with DCM experience from another Investment Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Private Side Advisory key responsibilities:
- Providing Compliance advice with respect to the private side business accordingly
- Reviewing and providing advice on transactions and products
- Escalating transactions and issues where appropriate
- Drafting and reviewing polices and procedures resulting from regulatory developments
- Identifying weaknesses and risks and developing new policies and procedures resulting from developments in the business
- Ensuring all relevant compliance guidance or policies are kept up to date and in line with business and regulatory developments
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments effecting the private side business
- Sound operational knowledge of one or more relevant product groups (e.g. debt or equity capital markets, M&A, corporate finance advisory services)
- Familiarity with FCA and other relevant regulatory regimes
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Private Side Advisory opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson on email@example.com or 0207 509 8261.