Control Room - VP
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Control Room - VP to join the business and take on a broad role. The position will report directly into the EMEA Head of Compliance and work closely with the Advisory and Central Compliance teams.
The Global Investment Bank is looking for a Control Room - VP who likes to roll their sleeves up and get involved with a range of duties. You will be responsible for one person and get involved with Regulatory Change, Policy, Compliance Advisory and Control Room itself.
Key responsibilities include:
- Control Room & Private-Side Advisory
* Strategy, leadership and implementation of Control Room activities
* Maintain Investment & Corporate Banking regulatory risks
* Approve/reject/log G&E
* Conduct testing and reviews
- FCA/PRA Senior Managers Regime (SMR)
* Create and maintain robust SMR framework
* Liaise with FCA and PRA on all matters relating to SMR
- Compliance Strategy & Framework
* MI reporting
* F2F training on hot topics
* Responding to Complaints
If this Control Room - VP role sounds interesting to you then please do get in touch with Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8358.