KYC Quality Assurance Specialist
Salary £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 02 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Several excellent opportunities are available with a most respected Financial Services institution based in Birmingham City Centre for KYC Quality Assurance Specialists.
You will be joining a team who's responsibility is the design and implementation of a globally consistent 2nd Line of Defence Quality Assurance capability for assuring that KYC controls are robust and correctly executed across the bank.
- Obtaining access to appropriate business records
- Undertaking reviews and assessments of the business records in line with the testing plan & liaising directly with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Advisory Compliance and business staff in the completion of this work
- Preparing reports for submission to the Risk & Control and Global Anti Financial Crime (AFC) Testing teams in hub locations detailing the work performed, findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Compiling reports and trend analysis in preparation for discussion with key Stakeholders from the Business
- Providing advice and state of readiness (for regulatory audits) to the business on the design and implementation of appropriate 1st Line KYC controls
- Maintaining the current KYC QA approach and methodology ensuring that it is consistent and up-to-date
- Participating in the creation of testing plans for areas of identified potential AFC risk
The KYC Quality Assurance Specialist will possess working knowledge of international banking business and products and have experience with regulators and managing regulatory examination and ability to work independently to manage projects and deliverables to completion. You will have experience of working within a multinational organisation and have a good understanding and application of relevant global AML & KYC regulation and legislation including but not limited to the EU Directive.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org