Compliance Officer, CF10/11, Boutique West End Fund
Salary £90,000 - £120,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 financial-services UK
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced compliance professional to join a leading real estate investment manager that is growing in the alternatives space.
- The team now requires a Compliance Officer with experience of the establishment and maintenance of real estate and regulated fund platforms with particular focus on AIFs.
- Candidates will be required to have a solid understanding of the regulation affecting such funds, including AIFMD and distribution rules in the UK as well as experience of current market practice.
- They will be involved in working on the structuring and launch of new funds and share classes, liquidations, the drafting, review and negotiation of a wide range of documentation including investment management and distribution agreements as well as dealing with general queries and involvement in the negotiation of trading documentation on behalf of the funds.
- The successful candidate will also be required to assess the impact of new regulation on areas of the business and advise on action required to be taken to address regulatory changes.
- Strong knowledge of AIFMD and FCA regulations
- Experience dealing with alternative funds, exposure to real estate ideal
- Keen desire to grow and develop with an expanding firm
- Ability to quickly build a strong working relationship with business partners