Salary £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading financial services business is currently looking for 2 compliance analysts to join it's growing business in Bolton. You will be involved in assisting the compliance team in ensuring the business continue to meet its regulatory responsibilities. You will support the compliance manager by undertaking compliance monitoring and preparing reports to management. This will involve working with clients and working on projects.
- Undertake KYC and AML checks in line with the company's financial crime policies
- Maintain key compliance spreadsheets and registers
- To identify areas for improvement within existing processes and procedures
- Undertake monitoring and analysis of regulatory change and assessing the potential impact on the business
You Will have/be:
- Previous compliance experience
- Strong numeric and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve and deal with complex queries
- Experience within fund management/investment management
To apply for the Compliance Analyst position in Bolton, please apply with an up to date CV or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
There are 2 open vacancies and if you do know someone who is looking, please refer them as you could receive up to £200 in gift vouchers if they are successful.