Fixed Income Trade Surveillance
Salary £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A European Investment Bank is looking for a Fixed Income Trade Surveillance expert to join their expanding team. The role will be based in the City of London.
This Fixed Income Trade Surveillance role will report into the Head of Surveillance and be fully responsible for the Fixed Income business division with support of a small team. The role is VP level and will require someone from a trading background or fixed income trade surveillance position at a similar bank.
- Undertake trade surveillance for the full suite of fixed income products the firm offers
- Work with wider compliance divisions including advisory on fixed income market abuse issues
- Report necessary escalations to senior management and the regulator when required
- Get involved with ad-hoc projects relating to surveillance
- Fixed Income trading background or Surveillance background
- Understanding of market abuse and key risks within the fixed income space
- A keen learner and someone with an interest in evolving technology
- Desire to work within a fast paced environment and execute accordingly
If you would be interested in this Fixed Income Trade Surveillance role then please get in touch with Emily Pearce on email@example.com