Regulatory Compliance - Director
Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 09 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing regulatory consulting firm is looking for an experienced Regulatory Compliance - Director to join their business.
The Regulatory Compliance - Director will report into a partner at the business. The role will be based in the City of London and have responsibility for a portfolio of clients and new business opportunities.
- Conducting Board governance reviews
- Designing and implementing corporate governance frameworks
- Implementing senior manager and certification regime
- Evaluating and implementing remuneration and incentive arrangements and associated governance and monitoring requirements
- Consulting experience coupled with some in-house experience would be ideal
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment involving remediation or crisis management situations
- Working in an autonomous environment with limited supervision
If you would be interested in this Regulatory Compliance - Director position, please contact Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org