Enhanced Due Diligence Consultant
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Enhanced Due Diligence Consultant – Contract We are currently recruiting for an Enhanced Due Diligence Consultant position for a Prestigious International Investment Bank based in London.
This role will include working with external due diligence service providers, representatives of the business and other internal stakeholders to ensure risk is effectively managed whilst the business remains competitive.
Substantial opportunities also exist for the right candidate to contribute beyond their day-to-day role, to developing the wider EDD framework and methodology.
Enhanced Due Diligence Consultant responsibilities include:
- Conducting EDD reviews on higher risk counterparties (including PEPs)
- Liaise with external third party vendors to undertake EDD / business intelligence analysis of prospective / existing clients
- Liaise with various members of the AML and Sanctions Compliance Teams, the Client Onboarding Team and the businesses regarding enhanced due diligence research
- Daily surveillance of clients’ accounts for adverse information
- Conduct risk assessments through the performance of investigative internal research using a variety of internet and third-party sources
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- AML compliance experience in a major international institution
- Extensive EDD experience dealing with High-Risk clients
- In depth knowledge of financial markets and products
- Knowledge / exposure to emerging markets and commodities would be an advantage
- Client focused with persuasive communication skills both written and verbal
These are initially three - six month contracts, competitive daily rates depending on experience £350-£450pd.
For further information regarding this Enhanced Due Diligence Consultant opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org