Compliance & Conduct Manager - West Yorkshire
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 25 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading professional services organisation is currently seeking a Compliance & Conduct Manager to join its West Yorkshire based operations. The purpose of the role is to lead the governance, risk and compliance team, delivering a robust three lines of defence model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement a quality, governance and risk management framework across the Recoveries Department that helps ensure client service whilst remaining compliant with regulators.
- Monitor the quality of service being delivered to clients and provide a monthly report to all stakeholders.
- Identify and recommend best practice
- Assist Team Managers to ensure training and development plans are established and progressed
- Ensure all team members have completed their compulsory regulatory training requirements.
- Identify and report items that may be made more efficient and profitable for the Department.
- Contribute to client relationship management at an operational level;
- Ensure client complaints/concerns are documented and immediately addressed with lessons learnt shared
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and professional obligations under the Solicitors Code of Conduct, at all times.
- Represent the department at quarterly internal compliance meetings
- Ensure that information is handled in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures relating to information security.
The successful candidate will have:
- Background performing a compliance and conduct risk role in either a legal or banking environment
- Regulatory FCA and conduct risk knowledge with expertise on protecting clients
- Ideally experience of implementing compliance policies and procedures relating to conduct risk
- Strong communication, research, analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to priortise workload and act as a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this vacancy will close shortly.