Financial Crime Testing
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-10-19 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Financial Crime Testing We are currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Testing opportunity for a Global Top Tier One Investment Bank based in London. This team will co-ordinate day to day implementation of the Financial Crime prevention efforts, as well as developing and assisting in the development of appropriate Policies & Procedures.
Financial Crime Testing responsibilities include:
- Conduct testing to review and assess the effectiveness of their AML policies, procedures and controls.
- Define test scope and design specific testing steps for each applicable area of review
- Communicate Test results
- Work with the business to develop and implement a plan of corrective action and prepare written reports
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- Professional experience gained in Financial Crimes Testing or Regulatory Compliance Testing or equivalent (e.g. Internal Audit, assurance).
- Strong understanding of UK Money Laundering regulations.
- Experience within a large financial institution or global consulting/auditing firm.
- Excellent written communication skills.
This is a contracting opportunity which will run through to the end of this year, competitive daily rates depending on experience £350-£450pd.
For further information regarding this Financial Crime Testing opportunity please contact email@example.com