Financial Promotions Compliance, US Asset Manager
Salary £55,000 - £75,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team building out their compliance capabilities. You will be reporting into the team head and working closely with the business. This role is focused on reviewing financial promotions and marketing material to ensure accordance with relevant regulations and policies. You will need to have strong product experience and regulatory knowledge across UCITS and AIFS.
- Review financial promotions / marketing material regarding asset management products and services destined for dissemination
- Provide guidance and advice to the business on the principles and rules to observe for the preparation of financial promotions / marketing material and their use in EMEA.
- Perform risk-based, effective and comprehensive compliance reviews of financial promotions, client reporting and other client communication templates and documents that require such a review.
- Experience of review of financial promotions and other materials designed for the marketing of asset management products preferable including all of UCITS, AIFS, and segregated account capabilities.
- Strong understanding of FCA, and an understanding of European/US regulatory requirements and how these apply to EMEA asset management line of business.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.