Corporate Privacy Officer
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-09-27 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Corporate Privacy Officer – Contract We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Privacy Officer contract opportunity for a leading Investment Bank in London. This Corporate Privacy Office is seeking a privacy subject matter professional with experience in International privacy laws and regulations across the EMEA jurisdictions in which they operate.
Corporate Privacy Officer responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop knowledge of Privacy laws, Regulations and Enforcement, monitoring and reporting on new developments and trends across EMEA.
- Provide advice to the Business Units/ Corporate Functions on new initiatives across jurisdictions in which the business operates.
- Provide guidance on the implementation and management of cross border data transfer mechanisms.
- Manage the Privacy Impact Assessments/ Data Protection Impact Assessment process across new projects and business initiatives.
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- Experienced Privacy professional with strong operational focus.
- Preferably ISEB or other local equivalent qualification gained from a recognised professional body or IAPP (i.e. CIPP/E qualified).
- Significant experience in privacy/data protection.
- Experience in implementing privacy compliance change programs across global organisations.
This is a 3 month contract, competitive daily rates depending on experience £500-£600pd.
For further information regarding this Corporate Privacy Officer opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org