Registrations and Certification VP – Contract
Salary £450 - £600 per day
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-09-27 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Registrations and Certification VP – Contract We are currently recruiting for a Registrations and Certification VP contract opportunity for a leading Investment Bank in London.
This role will be to support and assist in the management of the Registrations Function by the delivery of plans and objectives. Be a role model for other compliance staff and an ambassador for the Registrations team when dealing with the business and external stakeholders.
Registrations and Certification responsibilities include:
- Assisting with streamlining current target operating model to drive efficiencies in operational activities.
- Conduct face to face training to further educated colleagues on their obligations under the certification regime.
- Adopt a governance framework for production of management information and engagement with advisory compliance colleagues.
- Act as a subject matter expert for certification to check and challenge the first line.
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- Experience working in a compliance Registrations function.
- Solid understanding of SMRC and Certification regime.
- Understanding of UK and EME Regulatory environment.
- Ability and confidence with dealing with Senior Management.
This is a six month contract, competitive daily rates depending on experience £500-£600pd.
For further information regarding this Registrations and Certification opportunity please contact email@example.com